Thursday, May 8, 2014

Yay! Let's meet Katie...

"Hi! My name is Katie, but most call me Katie R! I'm from a small town called South Lyon and moved to the Auburn Hills location about 2 years ago after my awesome journey from West Palm Beach, FL.

I have been doing hair sense 2008 after I finished my 2 year apprenticeship in South Lyon, MI. I have worked with many color lines such as Goldwell, Schwarzkopf, Aveda and am now apart of the Paul Mitchell family! I love learning new color and cutting techniques as well as keeping up with the latest art and fashion world. I have been involved with various charities and love to lend a helping hand! I'm so grateful that I found my passion at a young age, so going to work everyday never truly feels like "work"!

Next time your in the mood to get some fresh highlights, a fun pop of color, or simply get an awesome head message, come see me at Capelli!"

Check out Katie's specials:

Spring into Summer Deal - Highlight or Color, Cut and Conditioning Treatment for $95.00!
*Offer expires May 31st

No comments:

Post a Comment